As always, if you suspect you or someone you know may be sick, we kindly ask that you please stay home and refrain from attending any Hudson Table events. Should you become ill and need to cancel your class/event, please note that our standard cancellation policy applies.
Important Tips and Resources:
- Proper Hand Washing – Wash hands thoroughly and often hot water and soap. Lather vigorously and wash for at least 20 seconds.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizers and other sanitation products such as gloves.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or with a disposable cloth or tissue and properly dispose of it.
- Clean and disinfect common areas and surfaces often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth at all times.
- Seek professional medical attention at the first signs of illness.
- NJ Department of Health: https://www.nj.gov/
- Center for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/
coronavirus/2019-ncov/ travelers/index.html?mc_cid= d75126c045&mc_eid=2957785c12
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide any relevant updates. If you have questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]. Thank you for your time and consideration!